Twin Pillars Chapter is the Nature Coast, FL chapter of The Widows Sons Masonic Motorcycle Riders Association of Florida. We are Master Masons who promote Freemasonry via the Brotherhood Of Motorcycle Riding under the direction of the Widows Sons Grand Chapter of Florida.
Who We Are
Representing Florida’s Nature Coast, The Widow’s Sons Twin Pillars Chapter is a newly formed, soon to be Chartered Chapter of The Widow’s Sons Masonic Rider’s Association under the direction of the Florida Grand Chapter.
We’re proud to be a part of the community, supporting the Angelus House, and serving our friends and neighbors, .
What We Do
The Widows Sons Masonic Riders Association is an International Association which is open to all Freemasons (AF&AM or F&AM) who enjoy the sport of motorcycling and have a desire to ride and associate with their fraternal brothers.
Our purpose is to:
- Promote fellowship and unity among our brothers by providing a social and fraternal outlet for Masons who ride motorcycles.
- Introduce the sport of motorcycling to our Masonic Brothers.
- Raise Masonic Awareness in the world of sports motorcycling when attending public events.
- Contribute to Charities and to the relief of our Widows and Orphans.
- Support the Blue Lodges in whatever capacity we are able, through regular attendance and assisting with or attending lodge events.
While we wear identifying patches or regalia, the Widows Sons are not a gang, MC or 1% club. As Freemasons, we are required to represent the fraternity in a positive light at all times. Although as a group, we are not governed by the Grand Lodge of Florida, we follow all its rules, laws and edicts. In every location where we have a chapter, The Widows Sons have proven themselves to be a positive asset to the fraternity by increasing membership and providing contributions of both time and funds.